Do you own real estate that has many trees on it, and are you thinking about getting some of them removed? If you are not sure about which ones to remove or why they should be removed at all, then take the time to learn about the reasons for doing so. With that thought in mind, here are some of the top reasons for why tree removal from your commercial real estate can be a good thing:
- Reduction in maintenance costs: to keep your commercial real estate looking tidy, you must make sure that your trees are well maintained. This typically requires a tree lopping service to cut the branches and a lawn maintenance crew to remove things that have fallen off of the trees. By getting rid of just one tree, you could drastically reduce the maintenance burden and cost.
- Improvement in appearance: the appearance of your commercial real estate needs to look as tidy as possible for your customers to be impressed. If the area surrounding your building has trees that look a mess, then that can go against you. By removing a few trees from your commercial real estate, you can make the area look tidier and perhaps increase the visibility of your building from a distance. This last point is especially important if you have a sign that you want customers to see but a tree is getting in the way.
- Health and safety: some trees might have branches that are prone to falling off during windy days. If this were to happen to an employee or customer walking by, then you might have to pay out in compensation for failing to keep your real estate safe. Therefore, if there is a problematic tree on your property, you should remove it to avoid any potential problems.
- Power lines: if there is a tree located next to a power line, then it could cause damage that will result in electricity not being able to get to your building. This might result in costly downtime as power is returned back to your building. This can be avoided by investing in a tree removal service.
- Building damage: is there a tree (or trees) on your property that looks like it might fall soon, and it's located dangerously close to your building? Then you should hire a service to remove that tree before it falls on your building, causing costly damage.